NO STICKS OR STRIPS HERE!
Sugaring is a gentle, yet effective form of hair removal using a sugar paste containing just sugar, water and lemon. Dating back to ancient Egypt this technique has been used for centuries to safely and effectively remove unwanted hairs. Hair is removed in the direct of hair growth (vs. against like waxing) to ensure removal from the root and virtually no breakage, this results in thinner hair and longer time in between appointments. Sugar’s naturally hydrating effects leave the skin soft and smooth for weeks to come. Ideal for even the most sensitive of clients. We are certified by and use exclusively ‘Sweet Professional’ Body Sugar.
Extended bikini: $50
- Brow Maintenance: $100- Buy 5 Brow grooming sessions get 6th one FREE
- Lash and Brow tinting: $125- Buy 4 lash and brow tinting sessions get the 5th one FREE
- shower, exfoliate and moisturizer skin (we love dry brushing for exfoliation!)
- do have hair grown out to 1/4″, trim if longer to avoid discomfort
- do see the list of contraindications to ensure you are the right candidate for sugaring as many Meds. thin the skin.
- do wear loose clothing when getting a Brazilian, bikini or leg sugaring
- do take an anti-inflammatory such as ibuprofen before your sugaring if you are very sensitive. (Always check with your physician first!)
- don’t suntan, go swimming in chlorinated pools or apply deodorant or makeup for up to 24 hours after sugaring -don’t shave in between sugar apts. It messes with the growth cycle
- don’t go in any hot tubs, saunas, or steam rooms 24 hours after sugaring
- don’t receive any chemical peels or microdermabrasion for at least one week after sugaring
- Avoid doing heavy exercise for 24 hours after apt. (If necessary shower immediately after)
- don’t exfoliate skin for at least 48 hours
- DO gently exfoliate and moisturizer your skin 3-4 times a week, after the first 24 hours, to avoid ingrown hairs.
- DO wash the sugared areas at least once a day
- DO pre book your next apt for 3-4 weeks to make sure you allow the correct time between appointments